Friday, March 25, 2011

An outrageous use of 1st ammendment rights...

I actually saw 2 people on a busy street in my small county dressed like Hilter & carrying a petition to impeach President Obama? What did he do wrong? He just picked up the tab from the last guy? I'm not a pigeon holed liberal just a disgusted Daughter of a WWII Vet! Read your history books idiots? Hitler mustaches? Come on now? He is a citizen whether you teabaggers like it or not! Hawaii is a State the last time I checked? Will you question Palin on her Alaska Status if she runs? They were even in the rain. He may not be re-elected but he isn't going anywhere to soon. So come out from behind your sheets,Grrrrrr......This is normally a fashion & art history blog but I just couldn't help myself! The only thing fashionable about these losers were there umbrellas,lol....

No comments:

Post a Comment